In the Schneider family, our experiences are represented by two separate yet equally important perspectives: The Father, whose views are fun but boarder on ridiculous and the Mother, whose views she believes, incorrectly, to be based on reality. These are their stories. Bum bum.



Sunday, February 6, 2011

Verbal Diarrwhat?

Submitted by Jen...

Opposites attract.
Or so the theory goes.  
I would have to say this is very true of our relationship.  
Clayton and I are different in just about every possible way, yet somehow this works for us.  
I'm an introvert...
Clayton...not so much.  
Clayton is a night owl...
Me...not so much.  
Clayton is funny...
Me...eh, you get the idea.  
However, if I had to answer the question, "What is the biggest difference between you two?", it would be this:  
Most of what I am thinking goes on inside my head.  
ALL of what Clayton is thinking comes out his mouth.  
This is why our son is not named Jonah...
Just sayin'...


The End....
Jen

1 comment:

  1. The Jonah link has now been restored so if you want to know the story behind "Jonah" click away!

    ReplyDelete