In the Schneider family, our experiences are represented by two separate yet equally important perspectives: The Father, whose views are fun but boarder on ridiculous and the Mother, whose views she believes, incorrectly, to be based on reality. These are their stories. Bum bum.



Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Behind This Man is a Woman Ducking To Avoid The Camera

Submitted by Clayton...

Jenn gently alluded to our differences; This should sum us up...

I have another blog and I used this photo as my intro pictured;

I used to watch a lot of Jay Leno.
For this blog however, Jenn couldn't find a suitable picture of the two of us on our 2 terabyte computer.  That is about 201 927 024 pictures.  When we finally decided to take a new picture, Jenn pulled out all the editing stops until she had the perfect picture that people I'm sure will blow up and critique in great detail. 

"The perfect picture." AKA "It'll have to do."
The truth of the matter is, Jenn is never happy with even the finest of her pictures - even though I can quickly find a couple dozen where she is absolutely stunning.  I on the other hand am happy to put it all out there.  There are drawbacks to both views, but they tend to affect the more conservative of us.  I think I am starting to rub off on KD - she is a bit of a camera hog like me;


Now I am working on Zach;

This was shortly after we cut off Zach's horns.

I think Jenn is in for a bit of a ride with this family!

Warning:  Unauthorized upload


Clayton

...by the way my other blog is a poker blog - check it out using this link
 Pass The Dip "because I have all the chips"


1 comment:

  1. I've recently come across several people who didn't know the video clip was a video clip.

    If you haven't already tried it, the picture of Kadence and I on the roller coaster is actually a video clip, and although I can't promise that it is worth checking out, I will encourage you to check it out anyhow.

    Clayton

    ReplyDelete