In the Schneider family, our experiences are represented by two separate yet equally important perspectives: The Father, whose views are fun but boarder on ridiculous and the Mother, whose views she believes, incorrectly, to be based on reality. These are their stories. Bum bum.



Sunday, February 27, 2011

My Friends (by Kadence)

Submitted by Kadence...

Hi, I am going to tell you about all my friends.  I hope you come and play with my friends one day at my house.  They are very fun friends to play with.

The first friend I want you to meet is Ooga-Booga.  I love Ooga-Booga and he is a my very best friend.  I love him very much and I can't even cry and I can't even fall down too.


This is  my very very very best friend, Spider.  I love him so much that I can't even snuggle up in my blankets.  He is so much fun to play with.


This is Cousin Louie, he visits a lot.  I really have a lot of fun with him and play with him a lot.  Why don't you come over and play with him with me.  Lets have lots of super duper fun.  I really want to go to the playground with Cousin Louie, Spider and you guys one day.  I love when he hugs and kisses me.


I know I love Baby Spider, she is so much fun to play with and I see her always and every day.  I love her so much that I can't even love her and kiss her at the same time.


Brain Sucker sucks brains and we always take Brain Sucker everywhere and we always love him so much that we can't even cry.


This is Detective Dad and Detective Butterfly.  They interview Zach and they always detect everybody in the house but they don't know what to do so come on and explore with us.


Bye
KADENCE

4 comments:

  1. Kadence gets the photo credits for the first 3 pictures. The last 3 photo credits go to Spider.

    Clayton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't help but notice that brainsucker and cousin Louie look like they may be twins. I am going out on a limb here and guessing that they are related. That would tend to make things very handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are both very "hand"some but that is where the similarities end. Brain Sucker gets way more out of hand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It really rings true doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete