In the Schneider family, our experiences are represented by two separate yet equally important perspectives: The Father, whose views are fun but boarder on ridiculous and the Mother, whose views she believes, incorrectly, to be based on reality. These are their stories. Bum bum.



Saturday, March 12, 2011

It's A Good Thing, Jenn Kidded Me!

Submitted by Clayton...

Jenn, the kids and I were at the hospital today picking up Jenn's hours in anticipation of her return to work from maternity leave.

As we headed back to the parkade, Jenn realized that we had walked by the pay station and she needed to head back.  I told her I would get the kids in the car while she paid.  I took Zach from her and I gave her my coffee to hold.  Once I had the kids strapped in and Jenn had paid our fees, we started backing out of the parking spot.  I went to grab my coffee and realized that my cup holder was *gasp* empty.  I turned to Jenn and asked where my coffee ended up.

Jenn grinned and said "Um, I'll be right back" and darted from the car.  I tracked her as she ran around the car and back up the hallway to the pay station.

In no time at all, she was back at the car, coffee in hand.  As she handed it to me I said, "It's a good thing I gave you the coffee and I took Zach."

No comments:

Post a Comment