In the Schneider family, our experiences are represented by two separate yet equally important perspectives: The Father, whose views are fun but boarder on ridiculous and the Mother, whose views she believes, incorrectly, to be based on reality. These are their stories. Bum bum.



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Just Desserts

Submitted by Clayton...

I came home from work today and Jenn and the kids were just finishing supper.  Well - Jennifer was done, Zach was done and KD was talking and eating and talking and eating and talking and...

I spoke with them about the day as Jenn had her dessert and then cleaned up Zach.  We kept talking as I cooked myself supper, ate my meal and cleaned up after myself.  All the while Jenn and I kept reminding KD "eat up".

Eventually the chicken burger vs. KD ended in a TKO for the chicken burger.  Before KD tapped out, I asked her if she was sure she was done, because she wouldn't get anymore food before bedtime.  She said she was sure and as I excused her from the table, I looked at the clock and announced "Bedtime!"

No comments:

Post a Comment