In the Schneider family, our experiences are represented by two separate yet equally important perspectives: The Father, whose views are fun but boarder on ridiculous and the Mother, whose views she believes, incorrectly, to be based on reality. These are their stories. Bum bum.



Thursday, March 31, 2011

Stalks and Bonds

I just had a T-Shirt sent to me from the Friends And Brothers International Organization which is a support organization for men going through rough periods.  I guess they stumbled across the blog and reached out to me.  They sent me some information, a link to their organization which can be found here, and a T-Shirt.
My new t-shirt courtesy of Friends And Brothers International Organization
"Jenn used to stalk me.  I didn't know it until we were engaged, but she used to find out where I was going to be and hang out there.  She planned a "spontaneous" meeting where she picked her moment and then struck.  She fed me Jäger Bombs to make sure I was in the right mood.  By the time I found out about how we actually came to meet, I was actually in love with her and let it slide."

For the full post click here.


1 comment:

  1. For those of you too lazy to click on the link to F.A.B.I.O, I suggest you take a look. It has plenty of great information to offer.

    Clayton

    ReplyDelete